The Group Career Coaching programme is designed for clients who are committed to their own career success, but prefer to work in a group. We adapt to the needs of the group as these needs change over time.
Why The Group Career Coaching Programme?
For some people, learning in isolation is not a satisfactory experience: they enjoy the sense of community that comes from working in a group, they learn the opportunity to learn from others and the chance to share experiences.
For this reason, I offer a Group Career Coaching programme. With this programme, if you are in, you are in, and if you want to drop out from time to time you can. The private Facebook member’s page gives you the opportunity to stay in touch between calls, and to share your experience and expertise.
What’s Involved In The Group Career Coaching Programme?
The Group Career Coaching Programme is flexible. We meet twice a month on an internet call, and you can either pose your questions at the time, or – if you can’t make the call – ask them in advance so they get covered in the call. The calls are recorded so you can catch up later, but they are NOT available to he general public. I make every effort to maintain your confidentiality within the group.
I host and facilitate the call, so you have the opportunity to get coaching or advice from me, and from other group members.
Although the Group Career Coaching Programme is flexible, it does require commitment in order to get the results you want. We encourage you to report into the Facebook group each week on your successes and plans: this keeps you on track, and helps the group members to get to know you better, and support you more effectively.
It’s perfectly suited to the smart, ambitious, professional women who is committed to taking her career to the next level, or make major changes, but doesn’t want or need a high level of personal one-on-one support. You enjoy working in a group, and sharing and participating. It’s also well-suited to women who know their career direction, but just need a regular boost to keep them on track.
Because it’s open ended, you decide what you want to get out of the group, and what a great result looks like for you. We discuss this in our initial, complimentary half hour introductory strategy call, so you can ensure you get the maximum benefit from your membership.
How I Have Helped Previous Clients
I have helped clients overcome a wide variety of challenges, including:
- Finding a clear direction and vision for the future.
- Making a clear choice about the future direction of the business.
- Deciding whether to go for a particular promotion and career direction.
- Identifying and getting the right sort of job and the right sort or opportunity .
- Dealing with self-confidence issues.
- Figuring out a clear career strategy.
- Creating a strategy to better balance family and work.
- Identifying and releasing negative beliefs.
- Negotiating business terms from a position of real strength.
The Group Career Coaching programme is the only level of group coaching available.
What Is Included?
The Group Career Coaching programme includes the following:
- An initial, complimentary half hour Skype session to identify your goals for the programme, and the challenges you currently face to be where you want to in your career.
- 2 one hour group coaching sessions a month.
- Membership of a private Facebook members’ group.
- Ongoing support via the member’s group.
- Access to the ‘How To Have A Career That Really Works For You online programme.
The Group Career Coaching programme is £297/month, or £797 if you pay in full for 3 months.
I limit the number of clients I work with, so that I can give each and every one my full attention. I accept a maximum of 15 clients into the Group Career Coaching programme at any one time.
How to Apply
The Personal Career Coaching programme is perfect for those who like to reflect, and take a little more time to get the results they want, for those who are undecided about what they want for themselves in their career or their lives, and for those who planning to make a career change, but are on an extended notice period.
To find out more, contact us today.